| About P.K.W. | History | Leadership Team | Values | The P.K.W. Process | Assoc. Memberships | Awards & Certifications | Success Stories |
We can’t tell you who all our clients are, but you know them. They include major U.S. government agencies, leading defense contractors, and other prominent companies.
But what we can tell you is that P.K.W. has been an integral part of helping meet the IT needs of top organizations and government agencies for more than 30 years—with diligence and deep regard for every project or assignment, our clients, and the talented professionals with whom we work.
Here are just two examples:
1. The Claims Processing group of a major U.S. health care provider was tasked with an important mission to consolidate and convert several multi-state health care plans to a common hardware/software platform. The problem: the existing infrastructure was all over the map.
P.K.W. Associates stepped in to:
- Perform all required research and due diligence
- Perform business process analysis and design
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and documentation
- Develop an educational curriculum for the new system
- Deliver training on all new processes
2. A major defense contractor required the complete conversion of contracts, shipping, billing and cost accounting applications that existed on a legacy system.
P.K.W. Associates provided the technical design, programming and implementation services that resulted in a reengineered, streamlined system that was able to seamlessly interface with new SAP applications.
P.K.W. Associates’ Clients
Over the years, we have worked with a wide range of organizations, including: